The symptoms that hemorrhoids have are often similar to the symptoms of the other serious diseases and these diseases can be rectal cancer or some other abdominal cancer.
There are certain symptoms that may indicate that a person has to go to the doctor as soon as possible:
- Rectal blood is present when a person is not trying to defecate.
- During a process of dejection stools are very thin.
- It is hard to defecate and a person is experiencing diarrhea and abdominal swelling.
- Stools remind more of black colors.
- Heightened body temperatures can be present together with bloody defecating.
- Near the anus some kind of lump is present that is not soft.
All these symptoms can be very dangerous and medical research must be held for preventing the further serious health problems, as it may not be hemorrhoids but something more complicated.
In case a person is experiencing hemorrhoids and the following symptoms are appearing:
- The treatment hasn’t helped and some rectal pains can be present for more than one week.
- Strong rectal aches or certain swelling can be watched.
- The inside and outside lumps in the anus are becoming bigger even after the treatment.
- The anus lumps are really hurtful and too big.
This person must see a doctor immediately as this shows that a disease is becoming worse. Especially, it is true if rectal bleeding is strong and blood has obtained dark colours.
If a person is relatively young and the pains in the area of an anus are easy to endure and there is not strong bleeding, treatment can be held for a few weeks at home, but sick people must be sure that all these pains and bleedings are caused by an anus and they happen during a process of passing stools. So the treatment process held at home is easy to do if the medications and their application are known well. But if the anal pain and bleeding can happen when there is no defecating, it may mean that this is something else. These symptoms may mean that a person has got a colon cancer disease or some other kind of rectal cancer. These cases must not be ignored and a personal doctor should pass the definite medical tests for discovering what causes these unpleasant symptoms.
In general, it must be said that hemorrhoids may be very uncomfortable and unpleasant when it happens and it is better to get proper treatments as soon as possible.