An internal hemorrhoid is an elementary stage of developing problem that is hard to distinguish; there are no evident changes at the very beginning. But later on some symptoms start showing up. You can be sure that you have it in case you have perianal itch, bleeding in the anal canal, discomfort (either constant or during defecation), mucus discharge, perianal edema, abdominal swelling and rectal dissatisfaction.
Even if you have it, it doesn’t mean that you run into a dead end. There is a number of solutions:
- Fresh potato juice. Drink ½ of a glass of this juice 30 minutes before you are going to have a meal 3 times a day. Juice of potato has anti-inflammatory characteristics.
- Heliotherapy is also known as a solar therapy. Now it’s quite popular to practice infrared radiation in case you have an internal hemorrhoid. But it helps better, if you have the first or the second stage.
- Horse riding is one of the most pleasant ways of treatment.
- Honey. The inflammation subsides if you use honey that is rich with vitamins.
- It’s better to exclude milk from your ration for the period of time when you suffer from an internal hemorrhoid.
- Mineral water is advised in such cases because it stimulates a motion activity of your bowels. One glass of water three times a day is enough. But pay attention! It should be without gas and of a room temperature.
- Try to avoid any overcooling.
- Lithotherapy. Agate helps with the immune system. Pearls are good if you need to stop bleeding.
- Take a bath. Temperature of water should be 35 °С. Only 30 minutes are enough. Place a potato (it must be row) suppository into your anus for 30 minutes. And you need to go to bed at once after that. You can repeat it each second day.
- Food with a high fiber concentration should be accepted for daily meals.
- Take care of the anus area because you should always keep it clean.
- Make an effort to lead a more active way of life. Even walking for 30 minutes will start giving some results almost at once.
- If you feel that you need to defecate, don’t postpone it till a better time. It will help you to avoid straining.
- Before going to bed, you need to take a glass of kefir with one tablespoon of sunflower oil.
- You will need to prepare a nettle decoction. Take a half of a glass of dry nettle leaves, put them into one glass of a boiling water. Put something on the top to close it and wait for this liquid to become cold. Filter the water and you need to take it 3 times a day if you want to forget about an internal hemorrhoid soon.
- Cotton underwear is more preferable if you have such a problem.
Hopefully, you won’t need this information anymore after your recovery.